How To Apply
Please follow the steps below.
Decide which project(s) you wish to apply for and make a note of the full title (including the code).
Check your eligibility.
Prepare the following documents/information to submit with your online Application Form to the University of East Anglia:
1. Official Transcripts (in English) of your Higher Education qualifications.
2. Evidence of your English Proficiency (if English is not your first language). Details of English Language requirements.
3. Two referees – you will need the contact details and e-mail addresses for your two referees. At least one of these must be an academic reference. Please approach your referees first. References will not be considered from supervisors on the project you are applying for.
4. Personal Statement – at least 500 words.
5. Curriculum Vitae.
6. Research Statement – up to 1500 words – this should include why you are applying for the project, an outline of your relevant current knowledge and skills indicating how these will help you complete the research and your training needs. Please note that the Research Statement must have been produced by you.
Visit the application link below and create an account for your application. Read the instructions and guidance carefully. Complete the online application form.
To apply for more than one project you need to create a new application for each project.
Once submitted you will receive acknowledgement that your application has been received. Your application will be reviewed by the NRPDTP Admissions Team and circulated to your preferred Supervisor(s) for consideration.
You will be kept informed of the progress of your application throughout the selection process. We will contact you directly if you have been selected to attend one of our Interview Days following supervisor nominations.