NRPDTP students complement their development by selecting advanced skills training, as required, from our elective programme.
- Biophysical techniques – e.g. X-ray crystallography, cryo-EM, NMR, EPR, CD/MCD, SPR and electrochemistry
- High performance computing
- High-value skills – a range of mini-workshops drawing from the expertise of our Associate Partners
- Training in plant and fungal science
In addition, a wide-range of personal and professional development courses are available from UEA and the Norwich Bioscience Institutes. Some of these are taught and others are delivered as experiential learning.
- Effective scientific writing
- Personal resilience
- Presenting your research
- Project management
- Public speaking
- Science communication
- Social media
- Teaching, supervision and mentoring
- Time management
- Yoga for the mind